- Mark J. Ablowitz and Christopher W. Curtis. Conservation Laws and Non-decaying Solutions for the Benney-Luke Equation.
(ArXiv) Accepted in Proc. Roy. Soc. A (2013)
- David M. Bortz and Christopher W. Curtis. Propagation of fronts in the Fisher-Kolmogorov equation with spatially varying diffusion.
(ArXiv) Phys. Rev. E 86(6), 066108, (2012)
- Mark J. Ablowitz, Christopher W. Curtis, and Yi Zhu. On tight-binding approximations in optical lattices.
(DOI) Stud. in Appl. Math. vol. 129, pp. 362–388, (2012)
- Christopher W. Curtis. Stability of solutions to a non-local Gross-Pitaevskii equation with applications to Bose-Einstein condensates.
(AIP) J. Math. Physics vol. 53, 073709 (2012)
- Mark J. Ablowitz and Christopher W. Curtis. On the evolution of perturbations to solutions of the Kadomtsev–Petviashvilli equation using the Benney–Luke equation
(IOP) J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. vol. 44, pp. 195202, (2011).
- Min Chen, Christopher W. Curtis, Bernard Deconinck, Crystal Lee, and Nghiem Nguyen. Spectral stability of stationary solutions of a Boussinesq system describing long waves in dispersive media.
(SIAM) SIAM J. Appl. Dyn. Sys. vol. 9, pp. 999–1018, (2010).
- Christopher W. Curtis and Bernard Deconinck. On the convergence of Hill's method.
(AMS) Math. Comp. vol. 79, pp. 169–187, (2010).