Interested in joining the MVT Java development team?
The Applied Mathematics department is seeking talented, enthusiastic, and creative CU students
who are interested in computer science and mathematics to help with departmental web application
administration and MVT development.
- Learn Java (if not already known)
- Maintain and improve MVT source code
- Administer various departmental projects
- Freshman or sophomore in good standing at the University of Colorado - Boulder
- Working towards Applied Math or Computer Science degree
- Some experience with a programming language (java, c, c++, etc)
- Some experience with a Unix (command line) environment
|Bonus Points for Experience With...
- Version control (subversion)
- Web technologies
- Aptitude for self-learning
- Strong math background
|How do I apply?
||Send an email expressing interest to
Also, please attach your resume (in text, pdf, ps, or word format).
|Is this a paid position?
|Want more information?
||Feel free to email questions/concerns to
Additional information about the MVT project can found at the links
at the bottom of this page. I recommend visiting
People and History
to find out more about MVT contributors.